400t not auto-re-routing?

So I just got my 400t last Friday, haven't gotten a chance to use it in the field yet... I have City Navigator 2008 NT loaded up and noticed this small quirk testing routing on my way to work this morning.

I set a waypoint and it calculates and sets my route, now on my 60CSx if I strayed from that route it would do another 'Calculating...' and then set a new route or as i call it 'auto-re-routing' does the 400t not do this? or am I just missing a setting somewhere? or will this be addressed in some future firmware release?

thanks in advance,

Aberrix

There may be a way to tweak this distance, but I haven't run across anything obvious yet.

I did look over the automotive profile file to see what settings it has, and the only thing I saw related to routing might be in the marine settings. There is an entry called <OffCourseDist> with a value of 500.000000 -- not sure if this will relate to the automotive navigation, or if manually editing it will work, but it might.