Colorado and Google Earth

A friend of mine, who lives in France, recently purchased a Colorado 300, his first GPS. I also have a Colorado and I told him about how I superimpose my route tracks on Google Earth.

He purchased Google Earth Plus, but he does not know how to superimpose the tracks on Google Earth using his Windows based computer. I use a Macintosh, and am unaware as to the steps necessary to put the tracks on Google Earth using a Windows based computer. Can I do it on a Mac? No problem!

Would someone please share a method of superimposing Colorado tracks on Google Earth using a PC?

Thanks!

You simply open the GPX file with the tracks in Google Earth. I doubt there is any difference with a MAC and PC.

Thanks for your reply, however I do not understand what you are referring to.

With a Mac you first have to convert the gpx file to a kml file. There is a specific Mac program that performs the conversion. After the file is converted to the kml format, then it can be opened in the Mac version of Google Earth.

Would you kindly be more specific regarding the steps necessary to view Colorado tracks in Google Earth, using a Windows based computer.