FT HP IPAQ hx2490b

I actually have 3 (1 slightly used and 2 new in opened boxes) of these but I would like to trade one for a color GPS. Prefer something like the 60CSx or Nuvi. I am open for offers. Being as I am keeping at least one of these I would also be interested in trading for the components necessary to use it as a GPS. It works fine as a PDA but the best thing about it is using it with ORB (orb.com) over a WAP or Bluetooth with the cell phone and watching TV on it. Works great as an MP3 player as well with a 4GB SD Card. Will be happy to send pictures. Just let me know.

Orb

IPaq

Thanks, Les

Edit: I am offering a new unused one.

Edited by interscape

is there a reason you have 3 of them do you have proof of ownership or something like a receipt to show they aren't stolen goods I might be interested if you can show me some proof

I have three because that is how many I traded for. I have a customer who bought them for his staff thinking it would streamline his business. Turned out trying to do real time inventory with them was more of a pain in the a** than the old school pen and paper method and letting someone enter the data at a latter date was more efficient. I traded my time doing other IT related needs for these. I guess I could ask him to produce documentation showing he/I did not "steal" these but will not. I have done quite a bit of business on the internet but have never had someone imply I was a thief. I guess transactions are different here at Ground speak Forums and proof of purchase is the rule. I apologize for wasting everyone’s time. I have never been much of a poster here and will keep it that way. Ground speak has been a very educational site for me and I appreciate its members. .

Good hunting fellas.

I don't think anyone was implying that you were a thief but rather asking if there was proof that the units weren't stolen. There's a big difference.

A couple of things that are important to understand it that 1) it's very common for electronics to be stolen and sold on the internet and 2) it's important for buyers to know that the units aren't stolen because if they've been reported stolen to the manufacturer, the new user will never be able to get warranty service or update the unit.

It, unfortunately, happens much more often than one might imagine.