did not find protocol

teamuni

Finding the cache on the second, or third visit doesn't change the fact that you didn't find the cache the first time out. Your original DNF is still true and your subsequent found log will show what happened when you finally found the cache.

There are caches where I've logged four or more DNFs. It's neither a bad thing nor a good thing, it's just the accurate history of what happened.

As this is an exceedingly common question, if you use the search facility you'll find many, many, discussions on exactly this topic.

Finding the cache on the second, or third visit doesn't change the fact that you didn't find the cache the first time out. Your original DNF is still true and your subsequent found log will show what happened when you finally found the cache.

There are caches where I've logged four or more DNFs. It's neither a bad thing nor a good thing, it's just the accurate history of what happened.

As this is an exceedingly common question, if you use the search facility you'll find many, many, discussions on exactly this topic.

when I typed "did not find" and "did not find*" the search came back with no finds. When I typed "did not find log entries" it seemed my computer locked up with too many to search through. anyway thanks for the answer to my question