Palm III for Geocaching?

It will work as long as you have a Serial Port on your computer. The Palm models, starting with the Palm m500 are better because most of those connect with USB. The Palm m500 can also have an SD card to hold even more data.

I have used Cachemate for more than three years and like it although others recommend Plucker.

It will work as long as you have a Serial Port on your computer. The Palm models, starting with the Palm m500 are better because most of those connect with USB. The Palm m500 can also have an SD card to hold even more data.

I have used Cachemate for more than three years and like it although others recommend Plucker.

Ok- thanx- this is hooked up to my computer- I was just sitting at work and thought that I still had this and yes it was in my desk and the cradle is still hooked up!! so I guess I should learn about this- need some new batteries and dust it off - any suggestions on where to learn?

Is this tooo ancient or will the Palm III work for geocaching-??
Nope, it has enough memory to do the job. If you are buying one then there are better options. If you already own it then it's not worth buying another one.

I had it stored in my desk collecting dust- and looked behind my screen and the cradle is still hooked up- need to dust it off and get new batteries but it's in great shape- what's my next step on learning?? thanx for your help.

Nope, it has enough memory to do the job. If you are buying one then there are better options. If you already own it then it's not worth buying another one.

I had it stored in my desk collecting dust- and looked behind my screen and the cradle is still hooked up- need to dust it off and get new batteries but it's in great shape- what's my next step on learning?? thanx for your help.

Awesome! Here is a great site loaded with info!

Awesome! Here is a great site loaded with info!

Went to the site- thanx- it is filled with info!!