Posibble Feature Request

t-tribe

I have been doing a lot more searches for caches lately, in a effort to find the kind I enjoy. The problem I have is narrowing the search. Lets say I want to look for a night cache. If I keyword night it will return results from all over the world in no particular order. There might be 1 from my state in page one and the next might be 60 or more pages later. It would be nice to further filter the results after the keyword search. Is it possible to add fitlering to do a drill down of sorts. With filters like contains, state, distance from home, type, D/T etc. I know you can do some of this with pocket queries but in limited number and with no ability to add a keyword.

t-tribe

I have been doing a lot more searches for caches lately, in a effort to find the kind I enjoy. The problem I have is narrowing the search. Lets say I want to look for a night cache. If I keyword night it will return results from all over the world in no particular order. There might be 1 from my state in page one and the next might be 60 or more pages later. It would be nice to further filter the results after the keyword search. Is it possible to add fitlering to do a drill down of sorts. With filters like contains, state, distance from home, type, D/T etc. I know you can do some of this with pocket queries but in limited number and with no ability to add a keyword.

t-tribe

In pocket queries, you can select the attribute for 'recommended at night' and get a result set of night caches.