One of our bugs just got dropped for the first time!

whartonia

DD's first bug got picked up within 24 hours of releasing it. The cacher took it from FL to TN and dropped it in a very active cache. Before dropping it he took 4 photos of the bug in action.

Totally awesome!! DD is thrilled. She just had to rub it in that hers has traveled over 500 miles while mine is still sitting in the woods after being dropped over a month ago.

DS' bug was recently picked up after being released a week ago. Not sure where he's headed to.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1471526

Congratulations on the start up movements! Sounds like theirs are going great guns. But it also sounds like your's is doing like mine. My first one got picked up 11 days after I released it and hasn't been re-released yet. Number 2 got dropped about 10 days ago and is still where I left it. Just dropped number 3 this morning. I've got 2 more tags that I need to find something to attach them to, so they can get started. I figure the more I have out there, the less obsessed I'll be with any one of them not moving! (Well, it sounds good anyway!) :laughing: Good luck with the bugs!