Gallery

MarshMellowMan

You want pics of coins we have found???? and cool swag too?

Man do I have swag!!! I just found a Zop pathtag last weekend. I found a Moozer pathtag last month! I got me an Eastercoin Bunny and even a great Pumpkin from a cache...Oh and lets not forget my Pot O gold! All found in caches!

I did not take a Geocoin prize in a cache that I found...it had a TB tag and a geocoin, I letmy buddy have the TB as it was his first one and I left the coin for next to find---well...it aint been found yet, we were the only 2 to find the cache and it is still yet to be found...Just stumps em, even the experienced ones!

As for swag...Boy do I got some- I collect all the swag I have ever found in a cache...no matter how silly it may be, its all in a .50 Cal ammocan.

I even sent one of my coolest swag items ever found in a cache to Iraq as a TB! It was a Leatherman mini multitool and is dropped intothe Forward Meet and greet hosted by ATC06.

Id love to show ya my swag collection, but I gotta actually take a pic of it all, then post it-Cant tell ya I will, cause I takin pics sometimes takes me awhile...then I gotta post it N stuff! I know its easy, but it all takes time-Somethin Im short on these days!