Lulu Lego achieves her goal . . .

honeychile

About half of my travelbugs seem to go missing, although most have some interesting adventures (and misadventures) before then. But reaching a goal is rare. So I was especially excited to hear that one of my bugs actually achieved her goal and is ready to take on another.

Click here for the story.

I wish I was as well traveled as some of my bugs! And I'm drooling over the thought of that fritto misto of artichokes and roasted duck with persimmons!

Happy caching,

honeychile

LuLu was almost a goner twice -- once she was gone so long I relegated her to the travelbug graveyard. Another time -- and this is a hoot -- a non-caching girl contacted me, said she and her boyfriend had broken up, and she found LuLu among the things left behind! She knew someone else who was a geocacher and passed LuLu along to that individual so that LuLu's journey could continue. It's amazing that she's still around! I was tempted to have the new finders mail her back to me, but heck, let's see if she can get back to Hawaii!