Caching with Cash

Hello Geocaching world!

This is my first post on geocaching.com. To be quite frank with you all, I'm a brand-spankin'-new-baby to the world of geocaching. I have actually only logged one cache so far. However, my cousin and I are fascinated by this wondrous world that you all frequent in. So, we decided to make a short film about geocaching. We have finished our shooting and hope to have it edited and out into the youtube world by sometime this summer.

In the meantime you can go to the website, Cache with Cash to see a 30sec. trailer.

The film is about two brothers who go on a geocache as dictated to them in their recently deceased Aunt's will. However, they're not too crazy about going on the geocache because their Aunt caused their Mom's death in a drunk driving accident 16 years prior. As a subtext, they're both big Johnny Cash fans.

If you are interested, please help to spread the word into the geocaching world. We're just two independent artists trying to make a good short film. We'd love to get your feedback and answer your questions via our website!

Cache with Cash

Can't wait to see the finished product. As for promoting it; this forum is a good start. Encourage cachers to view the film and possibly show it at a cache event.

Join a community of local cachers and present a screening at the public library along with a veteran to answer questions about the sport.

Just some ideas. Good luck with your film!

For those of you still following this thread, you can now watch the entire short film by going to www.cachewithcash.com If you are facebook fans, please joing the facebook group and help spread the word to your facebook friends.
Hey Matt, stumbled across this thread at lunch at work and managed to squeeze between the chores and watch the whole video. Good stuff there, good camera work, good sound track and a nice story ::tip hat in your general direction:: +1,000 miles from my home cords it might be a while before I can find it but the video is quality. I'll circulate it around my CG circle.... :huh: