GSAK question

good'nplenty

I have just downloaded gsak and i have a some questions for the experts. My database page issues are:

The state says Nil

The difficulty level and terrain are both 1 on caches that are above that level

a column that says lg is empty as well as last log column and last found

I know to get my gc number i can llok at the browser and my number is 419905, i think anyway but that puts my caches that are local over 8000 miles away. I just put a close cache as a centre point but why is my number so messed up and how do i fix it. I hope you guys can help because i have no idea what im doing, obviously. thanks

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but with a GSAK question thread at the top of the forums there is no use to start another one. I am having a problem loading info from GSAK to my Garmin Vista connected via serial port. I have tried both COM1 & COM3 ports but it does not seem to work. I have read alot about ports being hi-jacked by other programs - but I downloaded EasyGPS, loaded my pocket query into there and it loaded to my Garmin just fine so I don't think that is the problem.

I like the interface of GSAK better than EasyGPS(mostly cause of the GoogleMaps on there) and would rather use that - but if I can't get it to load to my GPS then there is really no choice.

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but with a GSAK question thread at the top of the forums there is no use to start another one. I am having a problem loading info from GSAK to my Garmin Vista connected via serial port. I have tried both COM1 & COM3 ports but it does not seem to work. I have read alot about ports being hi-jacked by other programs - but I downloaded EasyGPS, loaded my pocket query into there and it loaded to my Garmin just fine so I don't think that is the problem.

I like the interface of GSAK better than EasyGPS(mostly cause of the GoogleMaps on there) and would rather use that - but if I can't get it to load to my GPS then there is really no choice.

I can't help you with that one. You might get better results in the GPS Units and Software Forum Also, GSAK has it's own Forum

I can't help you with that one. You might get better results in the GPS Units and Software Forum Also, GSAK has it's own Forum

Thanks - I'll give it a shot over there.