Garmin TOPO V2

Seem to be posting only about mapping software!!! :laughing:

I tried to get a cheap copy of Garmin TOPO V2 from "fleabay", as you do. B)

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is!!! BECAUSE have just been informed by the "fleabay police" that the guy is selling "copies". :D

Will not post anything in public BUT if you would like to know who/when/why/what drop me an e-mail and I'll let you know. Looks like Garmin are looking for the people who bought the dodgy copies. :unsure:

Luckily, I queried the payment method, so I'm alright B) (well two tenners in a tubberware box in Epping Forest sounded a bit dodgy, JOKING!!!!!) :rolleyes:

Regards

Nick

Seem to be posting only about mapping software!!! B)

I tried to get a cheap copy of Garmin TOPO V2 from "fleabay", as you do. B)

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is!!! BECAUSE have just been informed by the "fleabay police" that the guy is selling "copies". :D

Will not post anything in public BUT if you would like to know who/when/why/what drop me an e-mail and I'll let you know. Looks like Garmin are looking for the people who bought the dodgy copies. :D

Luckily, I queried the payment method, so I'm alright :) (well two tenners in a tubberware box in Epping Forest sounded a bit dodgy, JOKING!!!!!) :D

Regards

Nick

Hi, Nick.

I have been looking for imfo on v2.

regards

Ragged

Copies will do you no good as you need the "codes" for your particular GPS :grin:

This is where the guy came unstuck, I think :D

But, as we use mapping software at work, I convinced them to buy TOPO V2. :D

Slight "c**k up" with the order and I have more copies than I want :D

However, check on fly-by as I've just noticed somebody is selling TOPO V2 at a reduced price, not sure who that is, but very strange they are from Bedford!!! B)B):)

Cheers

Nick