First impression of mpsmap 60csx

gates59

Well I have only had my 60 csx for about a day but did notice a few things I did not like. I'm comparing it to my old explorist 500. Can't pick what map you want to use, Pain it the but if you load some from more that one version of mapsource. All waypoints seems to showup. Would be nice if I could chose what file I would want open not pick one poi at a time. Wish it had a comptuer file system so I could delete stuff easyer. I think that's it. Oh ya by the way mine came with a 128m card not a 64 like it is supposed to. Did not matter thought I bought a 2gb for it. Have not loaded any geocaches yet but I don't think I'm going to like that either. But this thing powers up so fast and chages screens even faster. WOW. The overall quality is much better than my explorist. Also I just noticed that I can't see any small lakes and rivers when I load both topo and metroguide but when I have only topo there they are. Why? I want to use this gps for both atving and road use, that is why I want both loaded but wish I could pick one or the other. THNX.