Misery Loves Company

hdmama2002

We started to have the road plowed from the Courtney Road all the way to McDonald today for WORK . They hope to be done by mid afternoon on Friday. Snow was over 3+ feet in places from the 3rd gate up. The next week or so should really help the top.

Edited by Douglas_Clan

We started to have the road plowed from the Courtney Road all the way to McDonald today for WORK . They hope to be done by mid afternoon on Friday. Snow was over 3+ feet in places from the 3rd gate up. The next week or so should really help the top.

Interesting. I was out there a while ago and got the impression that people were not allowed to walk the mountain from the Courtney Road gate. As a girl that was how we went up the mountain with our horses. Thank you for the update, and please keep them coming. I would love to get this done before August, that month is way too hot for me. Will try to look at my calendar more seriously in the next couple of days to nail down a new date for the hike.

Interesting. I was out there a while ago and got the impression that people were not allowed to walk the mountain from the Courtney Road gate. As a girl that was how we went up the mountain with our horses. Thank you for the update, and please keep them coming. I would love to get this done before August, that month is way too hot for me. Will try to look at my calendar more seriously in the next couple of days to nail down a new date for the hike.

We can use the road for work. Not sure about other access. You could try up at the gate near the end of the Kent Kangley. The lower caches like the wart should be ok to look for. We had as much as 5' at the summit today. Might want to hold off a bit.