(Cache) Travel bug history info

kfl

Hi,

it is maybe the forth time I now stumble over this 'It must be possible to do that, but how?', but I could not figure it out yet:

I would like to see a list of TBs which happened to be in a particular cache together with their 'checkin', 'discover' and 'checkout' times and the cachers who did that. It should also be possible to be able to sort that list by those times (possibly also by the names). I know that there is a 'travel bug history' link on the cache description page, but it does not display that information, but things like the current location of TBs which at some point happened to be here.

Am I the only one who would be interested in this or did I overlook that feature somewhere?

KFL

A lot of this information already exists and is available from the cache page.

In the box that shows trackables, click on "See the history".

I know that box. I wrote that in my original post. But how can I get the page behind that link showing me things like the times when a TB was _at the selected cache_ (and not logged somewhere else, as is displayed). Or how can I sort that list by the time that TB was last in that cache? That was what I am asking for.

Consider a TB hotel with a lot of logs for TBs. Now I might remember 'Ah, there was that XYZ Geocoin in that one maybe two weeks ago, but now it is gone. And I do not know the name exactly anymore. So, what have been the most recent TBs in that cache and what happened to them (who took them and who dropped them when)?

An example to make it even more clear:

The wonderfull Supercache
-------------------------------

TB history:

Name		  Arrival						Departure				 Discovered

TB A	   2008 03 11 by foo
TB B	   2008 01 03 by bar			 2008 02 13 by foobar		  2008 01 05 by fasel
																   2008 01 14 by blubber
TB C	  2006  03 20 by bla			 2008 01 23 reported missing

thanks, KFL

Edited by kfl