January statistics

holograph

The February statistics have been posted to the statistics page. There were 678 recovery reports added to NGS datasheets. Remember that any reports for recoveries that were in 2007 were added to the 2007 column.

The maps have also been updated.

geocac_map_t.gif delta_map_t.gif

edit: oops, I see I put "January statistics" in the topic title. The new statistics are for February, of course.

Edited by holograph

Thanks for all of these great tools! I did notice a small discrepancy with the color coding legends for your recovery maps. The legend that is imbedded in the zoomify map says that orange is for 26-100 marks. While the legend on the left side of the website (shown below) says orange is for 25-100. It appears that the zoomify legend is correct (26 or more).

legend.gif

RF

holograph -

Thanks ++ for the excellent statistics page and maps. This is very cool stuff!

I say this even though I have fallen to #3 on the NGS list (kudos to AZcachemeister and the shorbird for their very impressive numbers for 2007). It looks like PFF will pass me soon. I must come up with a plan to regain my former position. Hmm, perhaps another 10,000 mile road trip later this year.

Thanks for all of these great tools! I did notice a small discrepancy with the color coding legends for your recovery maps. The legend that is imbedded in the zoomify map says that orange is for 26-100 marks. While the legend on the left side of the website (shown below) says orange is for 25-100. It appears that the zoomify legend is correct (26 or more).

legend.gif

RF

Gee, it looks like 26 to me... :unsure: Fixed it! Thanks.

Seventhings wrote:

"It looks like PFF will pass me soon. I must come up with a plan to regain my former position."

LOL! Well, your standing is safe for the moment. I injured my leg while logging FY2903, and the Doctor has me on light duty for a few more weeks.

-Paul-

Edited by PFF