GeocoinFest 2007 Banner Help!

Cornerstone4

I know this is actually a travel bug, and not a coin, but since it is coin related, I hope this thread can remain here.

For last years GeocoinFest event, we had a large banner made, and attached a travel bug tag to it. Through a series of events, the banner left the event on it's own accord, and travelled north. It has since found it's way to Europe, and has attended several events over there. I am assuming cachers are enjoying it...but I can't understand most of the logs! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I would like to see if we can get the banner to GeocoinFest 2008 in da burg! Maybe yinz could help me out here!

If anyone is travelling to Europe, or is coming over here from there, would you mind trying to help this TB get back to this side of the pond?

Here is the link to the TB page... GeocoinFest Banner

Thanks!

I know this is actually a travel bug, and not a coin, but since it is coin related, I hope this thread can remain here.

For last years GeocoinFest event, we had a large banner made, and attached a travel bug tag to it. Through a series of events, the banner left the event on it's own accord, and travelled north. It has since found it's way to Europe, and has attended several events over there. I am assuming cachers are enjoying it...but I can't understand most of the logs! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I would like to see if we can get the banner to GeocoinFest 2008 in da burg! Maybe yinz could help me out here!

If anyone is travelling to Europe, or is coming over here from there, would you mind trying to help this TB get back to this side of the pond?

Here is the link to the TB page... GeocoinFest Banner

Thanks!

Hello Cornerstone.

Why do you not ask on your tb page off people please write in English. We do that also and when people know the language they do that.

Also you can write your new goal on this tb maybe someone take him immidiatily in to right way. :ph34r:

Hello Cornerstone.

Why do you not ask on your tb page off people please write in English. We do that also and when people know the language they do that.

Also you can write your new goal on this tb maybe someone take him immidiatily in to right way. :rolleyes:

The part about not understanding was sort of a joke. :ph34r: I can use babel fish to translate them to roughly know what they are saying. After a while, even I can recognize, "Saw this at the 'such and such' event. Thanks for letting us log it." It's all the same, in any language! :D

I did email the current holder, but your idea about changing the goal is a good one!

Hello Cornerstone.

Also you can write your new goal on this tb maybe someone take him immidiatily in to right way. :lol:

The part about not understanding was sort of a joke. ;) I can use babel fish to translate them to roughly know what they are saying. After a while, even I can recognize, "Saw this at the 'such and such' event. Thanks for letting us log it." It's all the same, in any language! :lol:

I did email the current holder, but your idea about changing the goal is a good one!

I think your tb is not been in tjechie, i get logs there who i do not no to transulate. :lol:

Maybe you have a good tip for me for that. :o