I need some help with paperless caching

Okiebryan

I posted a question in GPS and Software forum, but nobody seems to be seeing it. I've seen these posts here in GC Topics, and in Getting started, but this is where the most eyes are, and with over 300 finds, i'm not exactly getting started.

Mods, can I ask (or move) the question here? If not, where?

I posted a question in GPS and Software forum, but nobody seems to be seeing it. I've seen these posts here in GC Topics, and in Getting started, but this is where the most eyes are, and with over 300 finds, i'm not exactly getting started.

Mods, can I ask (or move) the question here? If not, where?

I would recogment you cachemate it worked best with WM PDA, if your PDA have BT, then you get a BT 338 GPSr. With cacheNav it can navigated you to the cache's site.

I had something related here: http://www.malsingmaps.com/forums/viewtopi...?f=6&t=4540. I playing with many PDAs. PPC, Palm Treo 680, P910i and Ipaq 6965 and like to share with you.

Previously I was using SE P910i + nhGPS + BT 338 for geocaching. Now I kept it for reserve unit and for tracks and waypoint recording.

Now a day I used the WM PPC, the Dopod 818 pro + Garmin 10x BT GPSr + Garmin Mobile XT + cachemate. I loaded the GC caches' log into cachemate. Read the log if I like it. then I tap the map buttom within cachemate. It will switched to GMXT with the selected Geocache point. Then I created a route for it. I drive to the nearest cache's site with turn by turn instructions. Then switched back to cachemate. Tap the Nav buttom, The cacheNav will provided me a navigation arrow with distance and bearing. Just fellow it and it will guided me to the point and hunt for the cache. Cheer!

I would recogment you cachemate it worked best with WM PDA, if your PDA have BT, then you get a BT 338 GPSr. With cacheNav it can navigated you to the cache's site.

I had something related here: http://www.malsingmaps.com/forums/viewtopi...?f=6&t=4540. I playing with many PDAs. PPC, Palm Treo 680, P910i and Ipaq 6965 and like to share with you.

Previously I was using SE P910i + nhGPS + BT 338 for geocaching. Now I kept it for reserve unit and for tracks and waypoint recording.

Now a day I used the WM PPC, the Dopod 818 pro + Garmin 10x BT GPSr + Garmin Mobile XT + cachemate. I loaded the GC caches' log into cachemate. Read the log if I like it. then I tap the map buttom within cachemate. It will switched to GMXT with the selected Geocache point. Then I created a route for it. I drive to the nearest cache's site with turn by turn instructions. Then switched back to cachemate. Tap the Nav buttom, The cacheNav will provided me a navigation arrow with distance and bearing. Just fellow it and it will guided me to the point and hunt for the cache. Cheer!

i don't understand.... This is me ---->harrowdown-hill-drowning.jpg