Otterbox - Need Help!

GPS-Harry

Hi there,

I´m on vacation in Florida and I tried to get a OTTERBOX for my PDA! Nobody knows Otterboxes!?

Who can help?

Next stay is: Fort Myers - Naples - Fort Lauderdale - Keys - Miami

Thanks a lot for Help.

Harry

I'm sure you could have one overnighted to your next destination from Otterbox.com. I have had packages delivered to campgrounds, motels Etc.

BTW enjoy Paradise!

PP4x4

You might try asking for a "Pelican" case (same thing - different brand name).

I would think any of the major sporting goods and marine supply stores would have them or something comparable. If nothing but Otterbox brand will do, then the previous post nailed it.

Edited by ranger-rob

You might try asking for a "Pelican" case (same thing - different brand name).

I would think any of the major sporting goods and marine supply stores would have them or something comparable. If nothing but Otterbox brand will do, then the previous post nailed it.

Thanks for help, but the "Pelican-Case" isn´t what I´m looking for. Because I can´t use my PDA while it´s in the box!!! That´s why I´m interested in Otterboxes!

Edited by GPS-Harry

Hi Harry,

It looks like you are having a real hard time here because it seems like no one knows otterboxes.Anyhow i know about it since i have one. I bought it from pressdigital by ordering online and if you want to see it, here it is.

The quality is good too and thanks to that my iphone still looks like the same shiny one, when my father bought it 3 years back. All credits goes to Otterbox and the best thing i love about it is it protects the whole thing even from droppings from high places.

Thanks,

Shank

Edited by digishank