Night Caching

Shadrach77

Hey all. I've searched the forums for night caching, but found nothing. I'm very interested by the idea of this, and even have a few ideas about some night caches I'd like to hide, but I am wondering how to go about submitting it.

Obviously I'd post the coordinates to find the first reflector and you'd go from there. I'd have to indicate it's a night cache in the description, of course, but would it be considered a Traditional Cache, Multi-cache, or something else?

Are there any other considerations when it comes to submitting this?

Finally, what are some of your experiences with night caches?

Thanks.

Edited by Shadrach77

Hey all. I've searched the forums for night caching, but found nothing. I'm very interested by the idea of this, and even have a few ideas about some night caches I'd like to hide, but I am wondering how to go about submitting it.

Obviously I'd post the coordinates to find the first reflector and you'd go from there. I'd have to indicate it's a night cache in the description, of course, but would it be considered a Traditional Cache, Multi-cache, or something else?

Are there any other considerations when it comes to submitting this?

Finally, what are some of your experiences with night caches?

Thanks.

Well I also did the search for night caching and came up with this; http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...l=night+caching