Lincolnshire IL Cache/Area Info & Advice

Ming

Hello,

I'm going to be up in the Lincolnshire area (GCNHM2) for 2 days next week on business and would like to get a couple of IL caches under my belt (and maybe a WI one or two...)

I know the weather's going to be cold but decent for the most part. Looking for some fairly easy caches to hit, will probably need to be 24/7 as well since I'll be in the office all day :)

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!! I'm assuming there's still snow up there as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi Ming,

I work in Lincolnshire and live 8 miles west in Lake Zurich. I have found most of the accessable caches in the area. We have a lot of snow on the ground now so i would avoid the forest hides along the river or in deep woods at night. Here are some good ones in the area that you may want to check out.

Most are in the 60069 Lincolnshire & surrounding areas.

GC15Z2H

GCKM4E

GCWC4

GCZ943

GCZXW

GC15ZAW

GC8FFE

GCZYZX

GCVH72

If you need more or have questions about locations just email me at rogerrowe@sbcglobal.net

Doxie man

Hello,

I'm going to be up in the Lincolnshire area (GCNHM2) for 2 days next week on business and would like to get a couple of IL caches under my belt (and maybe a WI one or two...)

I know the weather's going to be cold but decent for the most part. Looking for some fairly easy caches to hit, will probably need to be 24/7 as well since I'll be in the office all day :)

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!! I'm assuming there's still snow up there as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edited by Doxie Man

Doxie,

Thanks for the info, that exactly what I was looking for! IL or bust!

Thanks again!

Ming,

How did the caching go in Lincolnshire last week. I had to go to the Cleveland, OH area for a couple of days on business and I was able to grab 5 while I was there.

Doxie Man

Hi Doxie,

It went just OK due to my stupidly.... After work on the first day I was able to scoot over the line to WI. I was on my second one when I did a "OH $#!%"! I locked myself out of my running rental car in the 5 degree weather not to mention the wind chill!! Naturally AVIS didn't give me a GM ONStar equipped vehicle, it was a bare bone kia rio. Long story short I had to wait and hour and a half to get in the car. Then I scooted back to IL and picked up another one and had dinner, picked up a virtual the next day.

If all goes as planned I should be back there next month. Let me know if you want to team up on a couple.

Hi Doxie,

It went just OK due to my stupidly.... After work on the first day I was able to scoot over the line to WI. I was on my second one when I did a "OH $#!%"! I locked myself out of my running rental car in the 5 degree weather not to mention the wind chill!! Naturally AVIS didn't give me a GM ONStar equipped vehicle, it was a bare bone kia rio. Long story short I had to wait and hour and a half to get in the car. Then I scooted back to IL and picked up another one and had dinner, picked up a virtual the next day.

If all goes as planned I should be back there next month. Let me know if you want to team up on a couple.

Ming,

post if you do head back to the Lincolnshire area. I work just up the road from there and would be more than happy to run you around to some of the area caches.