Are we allowing the degradation of this forum?

mvigor

(and the guy with the weird and irritating icon who hasta/musta send a troll post to every thread) infest the rest of the forum threads! :laughing:
Another spooky Vinny post... he eerily predicted the salivating red-eyed dragon before Bittsen had even started geocaching!

:):laughing::laughing::laughing::P

Sorry, I didn't mean the yellow dragoon with swiss cheese wings.
(and the guy with the weird and irritating icon who hasta/musta send a troll post to every thread) infest the rest of the forum threads! :laughing:
Another spooky Vinny post... he eerily predicted the salivating red-eyed dragon before Bittsen had even started geocaching!

:):laughing::laughing::laughing::P

Sorry, I didn't mean the yellow dragoon with swiss cheese wings.

I was worried about vinny making other predictions...some of them could be just plain scary if they come true...::shudder::

(and the guy with the weird and irritating icon who hasta/musta send a troll post to every thread) infest the rest of the forum threads! :)

Hey now, my dragon isn't salivating.

(and the guy with the weird and irritating icon who hasta/musta send a troll post to every thread) infest the rest of the forum threads! :)

Hey now, my dragon isn't salivating.

Perhaps not for you, but it sure is by the time it gets to this end of the internet!!