Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CacheZombies

?signature Booty?

We recently started a local cache group between a few friends and want to have a signature cache that we leave behind. We find little zombies every now and then out here in the Sacramento area and was wondering if that is already someones signature leave?

On the same note if there is not already maybe we should start a new thread here in the forum where we can post pics of our signature booty? It would be cool to see who leaves behind all those cool little things that we see in our home town :rolleyes:

I don't know why but when I saw the thread title signature booty it reminded me of the signature on the booty of the Cabbage Patch Premie dolls.

CPK_Premie_Butt.jpg

There have been quite a few threads started about this topic. A simple search turns up a couple pages full of threads.

A good thread with a lot of examples of signature items/swag/booty is http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...66518&st=50.

Edited by Glenn

We recently started a local cache group between a few friends and want to have a signature cache that we leave behind. We find little zombies every now and then out here in the Sacramento area and was wondering if that is already someones signature leave?

On the same note if there is not already maybe we should start a new thread here in the forum where we can post pics of our signature booty? It would be cool to see who leaves behind all those cool little things that we see in our home town :rolleyes:

The micro cache zombies in Sac were probably left by MikieP.