Wrong directions from 60csx?

cdoss

I just upgraded from the 60cx to 60csx (I lost my 60cx) I also upgraded from city navigator north america 8 to 2008 NT. I waypointed my house and from work used the GPS to "go to" my old gps would take me the shortest/correct way home, my new 60csx takes me 15 miles out of the way. Any ideas how I can fix this???

I just upgraded from the 60cx to 60csx (I lost my 60cx) I also upgraded from city navigator north america 8 to 2008 NT. I waypointed my house and from work used the GPS to "go to" my old gps would take me the shortest/correct way home, my new 60csx takes me 15 miles out of the way. Any ideas how I can fix this???

I claim the first public sighting of 'waypoint' used as a verb. :D

I suppose you have the same routing set up?

Do you have the City Nav maps turned on? If not, you're going to get routed by the base map, which very well could take you 15 miles out of your way.