Help with MapSource

Fluxuated

Hi,

I have TOPO Canada V2, and the entire Province of Ontario has 902 Maps, due to the fact that each one covers a smaller area. Having 902 maps loaded onto my Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx, creates a problem, when I want to switch between TOPO and Street maps.

Is there any way to combine those 902 Maps into 1 Map, so that I only have to turn on or off 1 map, instead of scroll through 902?

Any help is appreciate. Thanks.

Hi,

I have TOPO Canada V2, and the entire Province of Ontario has 902 Maps, due to the fact that each one covers a smaller area. Having 902 maps loaded onto my Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx, creates a problem, when I want to switch between TOPO and Street maps.

Is there any way to combine those 902 Maps into 1 Map, so that I only have to turn on or off 1 map, instead of scroll through 902?

You don't have to do it one at a time...when you are at that screen hit the menu key again and use the Show/Hide options...

See here:

http://www.miscjunk.org/mj/mp_mapset.html

Edited by IndyJpr

Hi,

You can turn maps on or off by product name. Go to Setup map. Make sure the top selector is on Info. Press the menu button. Should be obvious from there.