Any Coins or Small TBs Wanting To Go NYC?

intolerable

I'm going to be heading to NYC on Feb 8th. The caches I'm likely to visit will be smaller so larger travelers probably wouldn't be a good idea, but if anyone happens to have a coin or small tb with a mission to the East Coast, if interested, feel free to contact me and we can work out getting it over there.

Hi I have one that would like to travel to Philly if your interested it is posted on geocaching.com under the cache name of "Which Way ?" this would be really cool to see this happen the lil guy is on a personal mission for a Verry dearly departed friend. :huh:

I'm going to be heading to NYC on Feb 8th. The caches I'm likely to visit will be smaller so larger travelers probably wouldn't be a good idea, but if anyone happens to have a coin or small tb with a mission to the East Coast, if interested, feel free to contact me and we can work out getting it over there.

Hi I have one that would like to travel to Philly if your interested it is posted on geocaching.com under the cache name of "Which Way ?" this would be really cool to see this happen the lil guy is on a personal mission for a Verry dearly departed friend. :huh:

This is located in or near the zip of 98467

I don't think there is anyway I could get to the cache in time to pick it up. Sorry about that... was supposed to have our second car back from the shop yesterday, but that didn't happen. So I'm limited travel wise to Seattle/Redmond area until we get it back.