I am changed!

Apologies for filling up the forum with drivel and probably 99% of people don't really care but.....

I know everyone knew me as "Team Phoebe", but as you probably know, circumstances changed a couple of years back. I've been threatening for a long time, but as most of you call me TOS, The Other Stu or TossyWossy (Thanks Hazey Wazey), I've got round to doing it.

So if you see a note or a log from "Team Phoebe", now you know :laughing:

Looking forward to welcoming you to Sydney in 7 ish weeks whatever your name is :mad:

I can't work these aussie caches out - they're all upside down :mad:

Nah they are all good mate, all good. You up to date on your lingo for your trip cobber?

It has been lovely here today about 30 in the breeze and 33 out!!! Now it is 8.30pm and 27 and rather humid. We got a FTF today but for a 3.5 rating.....forget trying a 5/5 here :D Have you seen any caches that have caught your eye?

Looking forward to welcoming you to Sydney in 7 ish weeks whatever your name is :mad:

Nah they are all good mate, all good. You up to date on your lingo for your trip cobber?

It has been lovely here today about 30 in the breeze and 33 out!!! Now it is 8.30pm and 27 and rather humid. We got a FTF today but for a 3.5 rating.....forget trying a 5/5 here :D Have you seen any caches that have caught your eye?

I'm getting the idea of Kayshing (Kiwi Gary brought that one here), plus I've got to remember that if I find a "Swaggie" then I have to leave it (unless I'm going to log it on the "Other" site). No putting hands in crevaces or cracks, lift stones very carefully etc........ I found some diving gloves on the cheap - they're 10mm ones which I believe could possibly stop a lot of bites (I reckon there might be a market for them out there!)

As for actual caches, I've got the whole database of NSW, ACT and Queensland (and it's being regularly updated). So I dunno if I'm going to go out with a "list" as such, but the Caches along a route might come in handy..... (Sydney to Melbourne and back then to Brisbane via Gold Coast and back to Sydney - all by road)

I'm getting the idea of Kayshing (Kiwi Gary brought that one here), plus I've got to remember that if I find a "Swaggie" then I have to leave it (unless I'm going to log it on the "Other" site). No putting hands in crevaces or cracks, lift stones very carefully etc........ I found some diving gloves on the cheap - they're 10mm ones which I believe could possibly stop a lot of bites (I reckon there might be a market for them out there!)

As for actual caches, I've got the whole database of NSW, ACT and Queensland (and it's being regularly updated). So I dunno if I'm going to go out with a "list" as such, but the Caches along a route might come in handy..... (Sydney to Melbourne and back then to Brisbane via Gold Coast and back to Sydney - all by road)

aww mate ya gonna love it. It's a beautiful place and you will see amazing places as you pass them. Looking forward to catching up with you at some point as you visit Sydney

Apologies for filling up the forum with drivel and probably 99% of people don't really care but.....

I know everyone knew me as "Team Phoebe", but as you probably know, circumstances changed a couple of years back. I've been threatening for a long time, but as most of you call me TOS, The Other Stu or TossyWossy (Thanks Hazey Wazey), I've got round to doing it.

So if you see a note or a log from "Team Phoebe", now you know :mad:

Putting a sub-title of "If you didn't know "Team Phoebe", no need to read on", is a bit like telling the kids not to look behind when a Police car is following you...............they just have to do it :mad:

So if you see a note or a log from "Team Phoebe", now you know :mad:

Putting a sub-title of "If you didn't know "Team Phoebe", no need to read on", is a bit like telling the kids not to look behind when a Police car is following you...............they just have to do it :mad:

Or how about "Kids, don't go near that cache - there's muggles about"

Maybe I should have done a thread about micros in ivy covered trees - guaranteed to get overlooked! :D:):):)