Dead travelbugs still listed in caches

DaRkBoDoM

Hello,

I think it would be useful to have a feature to allow not only the TB owner but also the owner of the Cache where a certain TB is listed to move a TB to an "unknown location".

Too often I signaled an owner that a certain TB is missing (after visiting the cache) and he decided to not move it to unknown location, leaving the TB listed in the cache.

Time after time, even more TBs are listed in the cache that are not really there and this becomes a serious issue (especially on TB hotels).

Do you too think this feature would be useful? You it would be inappropriate? Why? Plz let me know.

Hello,

I think it would be useful to have a feature to allow not only the TB owner but also the owner of the Cache where a certain TB is listed to move a TB to an "unknown location".

Too often I signaled an owner that a certain TB is missing (after visiting the cache) and he decided to not move it to unknown location, leaving the TB listed in the cache.

Time after time, even more TBs are listed in the cache that are not really there and this becomes a serious issue (especially on TB hotels).

Do you too think this feature would be useful? You it would be inappropriate? Why? Plz let me know.

Yup, it would be useful. That's why that feature already exists, and has for years.

Here is what the TB page looks like if the TB is in a cache you own:

killme2xa3.jpg

Edited by Mopar

Yup, it would be useful. That's why that feature already exists, and has for years.

:(

I've searched before posting, I swear it! :D

I know this question is now OT, but... HOW can I move "dead" TBs away from my caches?

Thank you.

Oppps, you replied while I was editing my original post to show that info.