FTF - up for grabs

During a bored :P half hour, I loaded up Google Earth, and went wandering (and wondering) across Europe in search of an unusual cache. At the Europe-Asia border, I couldn't help notice a sudden drop in cache numbers, so I explored further. I then came across the following cache - GCWQ3Q, and then another - GCT28H.

Do Russian caches hold the record for the longest to be unfound ? Has anyone here ever found a cache in Russia ?

:P

Two years without even one visit! Must be a record. Just as well there are no TB's in there! :)

I see the setter of one of them has only found four caches since 2005 and the other one hasn't found any since 2006! Is it really worth having geocaching as a hobby out there???

Edited by Fuchsiamagic

theres quite a few floating about in china that havent been found.

Has anybody cached in China ? I'm off there in a few weeks (trying to up the country profile page you know). I was thinking geocaching might be a long evening out if you get asked why you are searching around for hidden box so I wasn't planning much. Anyone had any experience over there ? As there is no local country page on the forums I assume it's not big business.