Traveling to Orlando - Where to buy Garmin GPS?

Hoggorm

Hi,

I will be attending a course near Orlando Intl. Airport for a few weeks and would like to buy myself a brand new GPS :rolleyes:

I wonder if there is a store nearby that could sell the Garmin GPSMAP 60Cx?

I've visited the Garmin.com website, but I'm not sure what store could be closer. Also I would prefer if they have an online store that I could visit...

Hope you can help me!

Regards,

There is a West Marine and a Bass Pro Shop not too far from OIA. I know that either of these stores can get one and they ought to have them in stock. If you are going to be here for an extended period, you might try an online vendor to save some $$ and have them ship to your hotel.

Drop me a line through my profile when you get into town and I'll try to give you an assist.

Edited by Crow T Robot

Great!

I will be staying for three weeks, but the course is intensive, so I don't know how much time I will have off. What online vendor do you recommend?

It might be an idea to order now, so I am sure the GPS will arrive at the hotel before I leave. How long time would it take from I order to the GPS arrives at the hotel?