Is it ok to...

angelofevil49

I was just curious if its ok to take TB's from yout own caches?...Im fairly new to caching and i just recently started hiding my own, TB's have been coming and going like crazy through some of mine and my boyfriend's caches and we dont want to be rude to take them out of own caches to log them but we like helping TB's move along and wanted to know if anyone else does it? cuz we literally have a cache in our backyard and can grab tb's at any time, just havent yet! feedback would be great!! B)

thanks so much for your positive answers! I was hoping for a yes! And i never thought about using the 'discovery' method but i like the idea and will do that, and if i can help move any bugs along i'll take them out, but it just seemed like almost not fair to take them from ur own caches and i dont want to be rude, but i've been wondering for a while if anyone has done it and didnt see any rules about it not being allowed so i figured i would ask other geocachers what they thought, so thanks for answering my question and giving me some great tips! :rolleyes: