MapSend DirectRoute v.3

I bought an Explorist 500XL from a vendor, and I purchased DirectRoute v.3 from Magellan. I have now returned the GPS, due to many reasons.

Is there any use for this software? It had been installed in the GPS, and the software docs state there is a single use license.

I do not plan on buying another Magellan and hate to think I am stuck with a $200 coffee coaster now.

Thanks,

SilverSpoonGirl :D

I bought an Explorist 500XL from a vendor, and I purchased DirectRoute v.3 from Magellan. I have now returned the GPS, due to many reasons.

Is there any use for this software? It had been installed in the GPS, and the software docs state there is a single use license.

I do not plan on buying another Magellan and hate to think I am stuck with a $200 coffee coaster now.

Thanks,

SilverSpoonGirl :D

Don't suppose you do skeet shooting? :D

They let me switch my DirectRoute when I lost my 500 and bought another one (A successful tech support story, but that's another thread). But they probably won't let it transfer to a new user.

Thanks,

SilverSpoonGirl :rolleyes:

SilverSpoonGirl:

Would you be interested in selling it? If so, how much would you want for it?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

SangreJoven

Thanks,

SilverSpoonGirl ;)

SilverSpoonGirl:

Would you be interested in selling it? If so, how much would you want for it?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

SangreJoven

Just to clarify, while you can load the maps onto another computer, you won't be able to load them onto another gps.