Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox N560

Alfresco2006

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox N560 for sale. This feature loaded PDA is as good as new without a single blemish. Less than a year old and used for literally a couple of hours total use, it has the following features:

This could easily be one of the most feature rich palmtops to arrive in 2006. The Loox 560 offers a very impressive feature list with built in GPS, in a very slim and stylish design. With its 3.5 inch crisp, clear VGA display and integrated SirFStar III GPS receiver, the Loox N560 is ideal for GPS navigation. But the Loox N560 isn’t just a navigation aid. It also includes Windows Mobile 5, enabling Word and Excel documents to be created, Internet browsing and media files to be played, using Media Player 10.

The Loox N560 has an impressive specification, including a fast 624MHz processor, large 128MB Flash memory, Bluetooth, WiFi and a SIDO SD slot for adding extra memory or facilities. This specification with the integrated GPS receiver and VGA display makes the Loox N560 a product to seriously consider.

What’s in the Box:

Loox N560

Docking station

Two stylus pens

Carrying case

USB sync cable

AC adapter with cable (EU/UK/USA)

Microsoft Getting Started CD

Getting Started poster

Safety instructions and warranty flyer

Easy Guide on CD

Warranty manual on CD

This is the perfect PDA for paperless caching and they were very sort after in the USA as they were only originally available in Europe. I am selling it purely because I never use it. It seemed like a good idea at the the time but now I carry the laptop int he car instead therefore it is a shame to see it go unused.

Shipped with all accessories for $350

Edited by Alfresco2006