Google maps

mcfc

Hi. My first post so go easy on me. I have problems with Google maps..........! I enter the location I wish to look at and up pop the caches which is great. However as soon as I move the cursor the caches all dissappear and never return the screen then displays PARSING GEOCACHES and nothing ever happens. To use the maps again I have to log out and enter the location again. This is a pain. I find using google maps very useful apart from this. Can you help ?

Regards Richard mcfc.

My browser does the "searching for caches" thing to when I move the map too, but then in a few seconds they come up just fine. Which browser are you using? Is it the most current? I use V 3.0.4 of Safari. Hopefully that is all the problem is, cuz otherwise I am of no help.

I have the same "PARSING GEOCACHES and nothing ever happens" issue as well. The initial map displays correctly, and only hangs if I try to scroll the map. Since it initially displays the caches on the map it doesn't seem like it would be a browser/firewall/OS issue, or else the initial map itself wouldn't work.

Edited by steve p