FOR SALE....... Garmin GPSMAP 60Cx

I have a one year old mint GPSMAP 60CX for sale. It just turned a year old this month. There are no scratches, blems, marks of any kind. It comes with soft protective case, SD chip, US road maps of North East US and all original hardware, software. It is in excellent condition. I used it for hunting and only selling because I bought a new one yesterday. $300 shipped within the 48 USA states... I accept paypal and MO for payment. I can send pics if asked and also refences because I am new here. Email me at ducannn@hotmail.com

Thanks, David

Edited by underh2o2long

I have a one year old mint GPSMAP 60CX for sale. It just turned a year old this month. There are no scratches, blems, marks of any kind. It comes with soft protective case, SD chip, US road maps of North East US and all original hardware, software. It is in excellent condition. I used it for hunting and only selling because I bought a new one yesterday. $300 shipped within the 48 USA states... I accept paypal and MO for payment. I can send pics if asked and also refences because I am new here. Email me at ducannn@hotmail.com

Thanks, David

what did you buy instead

what did you buy instead

I bought the rino 530HCX. I like my 60 better overall but this has the 2 way radio built in so its one less item to carry instead of both a radio and GPS. Also, when we do a deer drive I can see were my buddies are on the GPS. Other than that I would keep my 60... Its been a valuable tool.

David

I am not sure why you guys are attacking my price or what I did to you? But, $250 for a lightly used unit with pre loaded US road maps and topo maps on a 1Gig card with a soft case shipped to your door is very reasonable (all new with maps, card, and softcase is $436 total using the above website). What is the issue? If YOU don't ... thats fine, but please troll somewhere else. Thank you.

Edited by underh2o2long

I am not sure why you guys are attacking my price or what I did to you? But, $250 for a lightly used unit with pre loaded US road maps and topo maps on a 1Gig card with a soft case shipped to your door is very reasonable (all new with maps, card, and softcase is $436 total using the above website). What is the issue? If YOU don't ... thats fine, but please troll somewhere else. Thank you.

This is the only forum I know of, that allows "thread-trashing". Heres an example of one of the rules on one of the forum I frequent..

"Absolutely no “trashing the sales” posts! Have respect for the seller. If indeed the item is available for a ridiculously low price somewhere else and you absolutely feel the need to let others know, do it in private. If you think the seller is nuts (seriously – sometimes the seller may not be aware that the item is available brand new at a lower price elsewhere) you may want to politely inform them privately (E-mail or PM) so they may consider an adjustment to the price?"

If indeed thread-trashing is allowed here, please disregard my post. BTW sorry to hijack your thread, Good Luck with the sale..

I'd say $250 is reasonable, perhaps they only saw the old price.