RED JEEP

springadv

Not sure how far in the upload process you are getting this message but the other night I went to upload my photo for this month and it had the not eligible message across the top. I entered the tag number and hit verify and that took the message off. I then uploaded my pic and title and it said it was received. Not sure if this helps any.

I have been trying to upload a picture also for the Jeep contest for this month and am getting the same message as you. Just wondering if you ever got a response back from Groundspeak and, if so, what they said.

No, I have not = pretty shoddy way to run a contest, if you ask me. :anitongue:<_<:unsure:

Just wanted to let you know I never heard back from Groundspeak either but decided to go ahead and try sending my picture in with the TB number it said it would not take and it ended up taking the photo afterall and I got it entered right before the deadline for the November Jeep running. So...give it a try and ignore the message you are getting. Hopefully it will work for you too! :unsure:

I have been trying to upload a picture also for the Jeep contest for this month and am getting the same message as you. Just wondering if you ever got a response back from Groundspeak and, if so, what they said.

No, I have not = pretty shoddy way to run a contest, if you ask me. <_<:unsure::unsure:

Just wanted to let you know I never heard back from Groundspeak either but decided to go ahead and try sending my picture in with the TB number it said it would not take and it ended up taking the photo afterall and I got it entered right before the deadline for the November Jeep running. So...give it a try and ignore the message you are getting. Hopefully it will work for you too! :ph34r: