Can't log caches on date I found them

timgrin

I live in New Zealand we are +12 hours GMT (+13 now because of daylight savings) so when I log a find today (20th November 2007) at 8am in the morning and set the find date to 20th November 2007 and post it - it tells me I can't post a find in the future

I presume this is because the server time is as stated at the bottom of the page "Run on 11/19/2007 11:16:16 AM PST"

Waiting to log finds 12 hours I think is annoying and since Geocaching is pretty popular in New Zealand I would think a few people have my issues.

I live in New Zealand we are +12 hours GMT (+13 now because of daylight savings) so when I log a find today (20th November 2007) at 8am in the morning and set the find date to 20th November 2007 and post it - it tells me I can't post a find in the future

I presume this is because the server time is as stated at the bottom of the page "Run on 11/19/2007 11:16:16 AM PST"

Waiting to log finds 12 hours I think is annoying and since Geocaching is pretty popular in New Zealand I would think a few people have my issues.

That issue has been brought up much recently - a fix has been promised.......