event filtering in weekly notification

mandolyn

I would like to be informed about events only when they are in a radius of e.g. 50km around my home.

Turn off the weekly notification and as a premium member use the insta-notify. Set up publish notifications on Event caches with a radius of 31 miles (about 50 km). Instead of the weekly notification you will get a notification when Event caches are published - immediately. Same with other types.

Bump.

I'd like to suggest a new feature request: the ability to select which sections of the weekly cache email we receive.

Recently, the weekly cache notification has been getting pretty lengthy. This weeks features an article advertisement for some Trimble software that I can't use, several news articles I've already heard about, and 7 mega events (3 of which aren't even in the US). The upcoming events and new caches are all I really care about. I would really love the ability to selectively exclude several of these sections.

Interestingly, this year's Geocoinfest is exactly 666 miles from my home. Is that a sign that I should avoid it? :)