How to send a bookmark PQ in loc. only format?

Cash-n-Dash

When I do a normal PQ or a cache along a route PQ I can have the option of sending it in a loc. only format for me to dump into the Magellan geocache manager. When I perform a PQ for a bookmark list however, it does not give me the option of loc. only format, and it arrives in my mail as a zip format, which is useless for my geocache manager to download into my Magellan 500. How can I fix this? I have bookmarked certain caches for a Las Vegas and Dallas trip next week, but I can't recieve this in a non-zip format. Help!!!!!!

When I do a normal PQ or a cache along a route PQ I can have the option of sending it in a loc. only format for me to dump into the Magellan geocache manager. When I perform a PQ for a bookmark list however, it does not give me the option of loc. only format, and it arrives in my mail as a zip format, which is useless for my geocache manager to download into my Magellan 500. How can I fix this? I have bookmarked certain caches for a Las Vegas and Dallas trip next week, but I can't recieve this in a non-zip format. Help!!!!!!

Unzip the file, then load the gpx file with geocache manager.

I just wanted to add - geocache manager is even more useful when using the gpx files. It will transfer hints and some other additional information along with the location.

I unzip the file by double clicking to open it, then copying the gpx file, going back to my geocaches folder (on the computer) and pasting it in the folder. There will also be a second folder with additional waypoints. If you want, you can append those waypoints to the geocaches if you open both with geocache manager. Just be sure not to go over 200 total points or some will be lost in the transfer.

I just wanted to add - geocache manager is even more useful when using the gpx files. It will transfer hints and some other additional information along with the location.

I unzip the file by double clicking to open it, then copying the gpx file, going back to my geocaches folder (on the computer) and pasting it in the folder. There will also be a second folder with additional waypoints. If you want, you can append those waypoints to the geocaches if you open both with geocache manager. Just be sure not to go over 200 total points or some will be lost in the transfer.

You can also just drag it to the desktop and then drop it in GCManger.

You can also just drag it to the desktop and then drop it in GCManger.

Thanks! That idea worked perfectly!