loading national geographic topo on my map60. can it be done?

stude

One possible work around is to traces the missing roads in NG Topo to make tracks and transfer those to your GPS.

Another possibility is to download road info from the Forest Service Geodata Clearinghouse, but the process of converting the data from the shapefile the FS provides into tracks you can transfer to your GPS is not simple.

One possible work around is to traces the missing roads in NG Topo to make tracks and transfer those to your GPS.

Another possibility is to download road info from the Forest Service Geodata Clearinghouse, but the process of converting the data from the shapefile the FS provides into tracks you can transfer to your GPS is not simple.

I been looking at the latest garmin maps . I have a 4yr old mapsource topo . Would the park one show the forest near the parks and its roads?

I would like to know if a road is near when I go romping through the brush. I go to the snoquamie mt.baker national forest and not any parks.

The sample that garmin doesnt help much.

Thanks lots for your help