Need help from a fellow SEPAG.us memeber!

Retail1LO

I just don't know where else to post this. I've been trying to log in to the SEPAG.us website for days now. However...everytime I attempt to do so...I get a couple of errors. First of all, it says wrong username or password. I've clicked on the "Log in Problems?" link, and entered the username under which I registered, and my email. However, I have never received an email with a new confirmation code.

Secondly, and most importantly, I keep getting an error that says "Cookies must be enables past this point" error. This has prohibited me from doing anything whatsoever on the site. I've changed every imaginable setting in my internet options...and I just can't get this fixed. I'm stuck. The FAQ's page is utterly useless...and absolutely nowhere on the website is there a "Contact Us" link so that I can shoot off an email to someone who might be able to assist me.

So...if there's anyone out there that's NOT having this issue with the SEPAG.us website...please...help. I've all but given up at this point...so...this is my final recourse.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help with this.

Sincerely, Hayden McCall

Below are the two best ways to contact me with any information you may have. :(

haydendodgemccall@gmail.com

Edited by Retail1LO