Putting an image for your TB

Lacomo

Can someone tell me how to put an image for your TB next to the cache it's in.

I'll try to explain what I mean. When we do a search for caches and a list of caches comes up, some of them have an image of the TB next to the cache it's in. Some (all of mind) have just the basic bar code bug. How do I put an image there instead of the basic bar code bug.

I'm assuming that you mean the Icons that indicate what kind of geocoin or travelbug is in a cache. Most of the different Icons are associated with the many (many, many, many) trackable geocoins that various cachers have created and produced. When producing a geocoin, one has the option of purchasing a unique Icon to be associated with ones coin (you get to design the icon as well as the coin). The Jeep Icons go with the different Jeep Travel Bugs (yellow, green and, this year, red) and the little blue O is for the Diabetes Travel Bugs. You cannot change the Icon for regular Travel Bugs. Its Icon is its icon and and (thus far any way) you cannot purchase a unique Icon for Travel Bugs. I hope this helps. :)

CF30

I'm assuming that you mean the Icons that indicate what kind of geocoin or travelbug is in a cache. Most of the different Icons are associated with the many (many, many, many) trackable geocoins that various cachers have created and produced. When producing a geocoin, one has the option of purchasing a unique Icon to be associated with ones coin (you get to design the icon as well as the coin). The Jeep Icons go with the different Jeep Travel Bugs (yellow, green and, this year, red) and the little blue O is for the Diabetes Travel Bugs. You cannot change the Icon for regular Travel Bugs. Its Icon is its icon and and (thus far any way) you cannot purchase a unique Icon for Travel Bugs. I hope this helps. :)

CF30

CF30, yes that's what I was talking about...Thanks a Bunch