Duplicate Notifications

Sussex Leprechauns

For a while now, we have been receiving two copies of emails from GC.com for all notifications and for our pocket queries. They are always sent to the same e-mail address at exactly the same time. I can't see any reason why.

Mysteriously, a couple of weeks ago we started getting three copies of everything, but it seems to have reverted to just two copies again. Can any of you throw any light on what might be going on and how to fix it? Thanks.

You must be getting mine! I'm NOT getting notifications. :)

For a while now, we have been receiving two copies of emails from GC.com for all notifications and for our pocket queries. They are always sent to the same e-mail address at exactly the same time. I can't see any reason why.

Mysteriously, a couple of weeks ago we started getting three copies of everything, but it seems to have reverted to just two copies again. Can any of you throw any light on what might be going on and how to fix it? Thanks.

You must be getting mine! I'm NOT getting notifications. :)

I bet the third set of notifications are mine. I have not been getting mine. A while back they just stopped, then about two months later just started again, now I'm back to not getting them. :lol:

You must be getting mine! I'm NOT getting notifications. :D

I bet the third set of notifications are mine. I have not been getting mine. A while back they just stopped, then about two months later just started again, now I'm back to not getting them. :D

This just started happening to me. I stopped gett new cache notifications & new logs posted on caches I own. I sent a trouble ticket to groundspeka.com Sounds similar possibly. How was yours resolved

The cause for us - which came via GC.com (eventually) was all to do with having MS Outlook rules in place - we had some rules set up to move caching emails into different folders, took these off - problem went away, set them up again problem back. Each rule seemed to generate 1 copy so with three rules on we got three copies of each email. Haven't come across a fix as such but we have reduced rules to minimum and live with it.

Hope this is of some help.

Nick