Send to GPS Changed... for the worse

Uncopyrighted

I have contacted Garmin and they have nnot changet anything lately. The problem started with the new code upload. I have been using my Garmin Vista C since the middle of July and there was not a problem until the upgrade by Groundspeak. Garmin didn't change anything on my GPS that would cause the problems that I am having.

1. Coordinants sent to waypoints listing only.

2. Cache Icon appears as a blue dot not the closed cache chest.

3. Name of geocache listed as "geocache"

This all started when the NEW Google Maps were installed. It has also made it a real pain to know which cache to look for next because the map doesn't allow any way to identify the location of the different caches on a large area map that I used to use to plan my caching route.

I have contacted Garmin and they have nnot changet anything lately. The problem started with the new code upload. I have been using my Garmin Vista C since the middle of July and there was not a problem until the upgrade by Groundspeak. Garmin didn't change anything on my GPS that would cause the problems that I am having.

1. Coordinants sent to waypoints listing only.

2. Cache Icon appears as a blue dot not the closed cache chest.

3. Name of geocache listed as "geocache"

This all started when the NEW Google Maps were installed. It has also made it a real pain to know which cache to look for next because the map doesn't allow any way to identify the location of the different caches on a large area map that I used to use to plan my caching route.

Nothing to do with your GPS or its firmware.

Has everything to do with the upload to GPS code provided by Garmin and the necessary js code on this site that it works with.