posting photo of TB's

dab9/14/55

Welcome to the Forums! :blink:

When you picked up and dropped the TB, you created logs on that TB's page. You can look at either of those logs and in the upper right-hand corner of that page is a link where you can "Upload Image."

Edit to avoid an encounter with the apostrophe police . . . :blink:

Edited by Miragee
New to geocaching. Can someone tell me how to or where to go to post the photo of the TB. I can find the pics of the particular TB but can't find the link to go to, to download the pic I took. Any help out there. Thanks in advance. :blink:
There is a linkin the upper right corner to do that when you log or edit your log.

So if I understand correctly, you must drop off before you can upload the photo?

No, if you do a 'retrieve' on the TB, a log is created on the TB's page. If you go to the TB's page, and visit the log that log, you can upload pictures there, too.

edit: from you profile, it doesn't seem that you've retrieved the TB yet. Do that first, then you'll have a log to work with for picture loading.

Edited by cache_test_dummies

No, she wants to do it under her account. She had just asked me to look around to see if I could figure out how. I guess I failed! ;) Perhaps, since I didn't make the log the find, I can't get to the same pages as she can. Remember we are very new to caching.

(Why does it say 'tadpole' under my picture? Is it because I'm new?)

No, she wants to do it under her account. She had just asked me to look around to see if I could figure out how. I guess I failed! :yikes: Perhaps, since I didn't make the log the find, I can't get to the same pages as she can. Remember we are very new to caching.

Ok, that explains it. If the TB she is trying to load a picture to is one of the ones she has retrieved already, then she'll be able to find the "Upload Picture" link from her log on the TB's page. You can't see that link without being logged into her account.

(Why does it say 'tadpole' under my picture? Is it because I'm new?)

Not because you are new to geocaching, but because you are new to the forums. Once you have more than 10 posts, it will change. ;)