Using wordperfect

apetro

warning run-on sentence coming! :)

Can I write up the cache discription in wordperfect using fonts, colors, and pictures then use the feature "publish to HTML" then somehow cut and paste (or something) to the cache discription box?

If not, no biggie, I will make a basic page and learn HTML, but if there is someway to get :D the machine :D to do it for me that would be awsome.

I don't know if you can do it in wordperfect or not but what I do in my print shop program is open a new page, put a text box to cover the whole page, then copy and paste the cache title, coordinates, any description I might need with in the description of the cache and the hint. I copy and paste each little section so I don't get info off the page I don't really need. I can put several different caches on one page that way (usually 5 to 8). Oh I do change the font before I paste it to the page too in print shop.

warning run-on sentence coming! :)

Can I write up the cache discription in wordperfect using fonts, colors, and pictures then use the feature "publish to HTML" then somehow cut and paste (or something) to the cache discription box?

If not, no biggie, I will make a basic page and learn HTML, but if there is someway to get :D the machine :D to do it for me that would be awsome.

You should be able to use a variety of programs, but you must cut and paste the HTML code into the cache page.