help-last minute gps info..

furglasses

yes, get the iFinder H20 Plus package. Its a better deal and will give you mapping software, card reader and a memory card for a very good price

hey thanks Brian, could you please tell me what these extra items will do for me? I pretty new at caching..

Sincerely,

furglasses

Your unit will come with a base map and 1,000 waypoint internal memory storage. The base map is virtually usless, as it only shows major highways and roads. The Plus package provides detailed Topo mapping software that shows terrain features (swamps, streams, hills, ravines, mountains, cliffs, etc...) as well as most roads.

It also has a database of millions of businesses and services, meaning you can search for the nearest hotel, park, restaurant, gas station, etc...... and the unit will point the way (it does not however provide turn by turn driving directions).

You need the memory card to store the maps and it will also enable you to store thousands more waypoints.

For instance if you travel you can have waypoints stored on the card for a variety of locations, and load them into the unit as you move from place to place. The card reader is just to transfer waypoints and maps to the unit from your PC.

Having the mapping software makes geocaching easier and makes your unit far more useful, especially for things other than geocaching.

yes, get the iFinder H20 Plus package. Its a better deal and will give you mapping software, card reader and a memory card for a very good price

hey thanks Brian, could you please tell me what these extra items will do for me? I pretty new at caching..

Sincerely,

furglasses

Your unit will come with a base map and 1,000 waypoint internal memory storage. The base map is virtually usless, as it only shows major highways and roads. The Plus package provides detailed Topo mapping software that shows terrain features (swamps, streams, hills, ravines, mountains, cliffs, etc...) as well as most roads.

It also has a database of millions of businesses and services, meaning you can search for the nearest hotel, park, restaurant, gas station, etc...... and the unit will point the way (it does not however provide turn by turn driving directions).

You need the memory card to store the maps and it will also enable you to store thousands more waypoints.

For instance if you travel you can have waypoints stored on the card for a variety of locations, and load them into the unit as you move from place to place. The card reader is just to transfer waypoints and maps to the unit from your PC.

Having the mapping software makes geocaching easier and makes your unit far more useful, especially for things other than geocaching.

man brian thanks so much, couldnt of heard more useful info..

furglasses