not being notified of logs on my cache

geckoboy49

I have been getting them.

You might check spam filters. Keep in mind that your ISP, your network and/or your local computer could be doing the filtering. Also look for email rules that file certain emails away.

Also check with your ISP, it is not uncommon for certain ISPs to throttle the rate at which they accept mail from Groundspeak or to block it altogether.

Finally - I suggest using something like a gmail account for your Groundspeak email as those tend to work well and rarely see any filter issues.

I have been getting them.

You might check spam filters. Keep in mind that your ISP, your network and/or your local computer could be doing the filtering. Also look for email rules that file certain emails away.

Also check with your ISP, it is not uncommon for certain ISPs to throttle the rate at which they accept mail from Groundspeak or to block it altogether.

Finally - I suggest using something like a gmail account for your Groundspeak email as those tend to work well and rarely see any filter issues.

Uh-oh, my bad. I've used a Yahoo account for years which has always placed all Groundspeak e-mails correctly in my Inbox, but suddenly...........it decided to trash them all in the Spam box. Adjusting the filter should correct this now. Thanks.