Premium membership renewal

team5150

OK, so I was a bonehead and let our premium membership lapse. Now, when I try to upgrade it on the Groundspeak site, I put in our email address and it tells me that it doesn't recognize the address even though I still get my weekly updates there. My question is - do I need to reenter the information like a new premium member, or is there a way to upgrade my account using the old info? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

OK, so I was a bonehead and let our premium membership lapse. Now, when I try to upgrade it on the Groundspeak site, I put in our email address and it tells me that it doesn't recognize the address even though I still get my weekly updates there. My question is - do I need to reenter the information like a new premium member, or is there a way to upgrade my account using the old info? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I let mine lapse back in June and was able to renew it with no problem, so it can be done.

Are you positive that the e-mail is correct and that you don't have your registered e-mail forwarded to where you are actually receiving it? That is what I'd check.

To go along with this... where do you actually renew? My membership expires tomorrow, and I can't find anywhere in my account that will let me renew... I see where it says when it expires... I'm probably missing something obvious and I'm sure someone can tell me what.

edit. nevermind. I found if I go to Groundspeak, click on subscribe, it takes me back to a page on geocaching that will let me do so. You wouldn't think it'd be that hard to send money. They oughta just have a little paypal link in the same box that tells you when your membership expires...

Edited by PumpkinPony