Deutsches Bundesländer sind hier!

hzoi

OK, I have now exhausted my terrible German language skills for the morning. But I wanted to make sure everyone noticed that specifying which of the 16 Deutsches Bundesländer your cache is in has now become possible, both for new caches and older caches that have not been archived! I've edited my caches -- have you edited yours? :)

I suspect it will be a while before additional features are added, such as the ability to sort caches by Länder. But after seven years, it's a start!!!

OK, I have now exhausted my terrible German language skills for the morning. But I wanted to make sure everyone noticed that specifying which of the 16 Deutsches Bundesländer your cache is in has now become possible, both for new caches and older caches that have not been archived! I've edited my caches -- have you edited yours? :)

I suspect it will be a while before additional features are added, such as the ability to sort caches by Länder. But after seven years, it's a start!!!

I'm genuinely curious. What does "Caching Europe the American Way" mean?

Ffffft - quite some work if you own 66 Cache Listings, and I know cachers who have more...

Olaf

Although the information in witch Bündesland the Cache is, has been updated. As i can see on the Cachesite and is also in the GPX you can download from the Cachesite. These information is not used in the regular PQ's i have. It is also not provided in a new PQ i made filtered on three Bündesländer i want to have. Can any body tell me why not? All I can see is State>none< or state> < with a textprogramm opening the GPX.